Before we get into the details of how to know your Website Worth, let us first get an idea about what does it mean? It is a tool that helps you in finding out the price of the Website and its valuation along with the approximation of website traffic and value of the domain or a website effectively.
The tool has proved to be quite helpful for all the website owners and bloggers. It gives them the actual picture of what their product or service is actually performing. It uses information that encompasses gathering, collecting, and analyzing data from various sources of the internet. No site can be sold or purchased until and unless the worth of the website is accurately known.
Here is the complete guide, which will help you know the Website Worth effectively and efficiently by using various Website Worth Calculator.
A Website Worth Calculator makes use of following key metrics to answer what is my Website worth and how much my website is worth:
- Daily Unique Visitors: an estimate is built on the regular visitors count. The estimated value is calculated with Alexa, Quantcast, Compete, Google Ad Planner, etc. Although the expected result so obtained is not 100 per cent correct.
- Daily pageviews: it determines the total pageview counts.
- Average time on site: it is calculated based on value by Alexa
- Monthly ad revenue: it is based on calculated daily ad revenue etc.
It uses public traffic ranking data to initiate the calculations. Also, the Alexa traffic rank is used to estimate traffic figures, visits, and page reviews. To determine What is my Website worth, sitepreice.org calculates the same with its unique algorithm.
The Website Worth Calculator helps analyze the data about your site by evaluating a wide range of metrics and thus provides the result in the form of a table. This resultant table represents your monthly earnings from the Website if you decide to place 1, 2, or 10 plus advertisements on its pages. Do this data thus help get a deep and accurate insight into How much is the Website worth?
A tool named MageNet also helps in determining the worth of the Website. It also addresses the following details like:
- The number of pages that are indexed by google on your web site.
- The potential and approximate monthly revenue earned from the web site.
- Twenty-three hacks that will let you boost your profit effectively and efficiently from the Website.
- SB rank of your web site, which indirectly measures the value of the site.
A meta description is an attribute in HTML that provides the user with a summary of the webpage. It is the primary influencer that determines the click-through rates. The meta description looks like the same as displayed in the following image.
The meta description must be long enough so that they are efficiently and uniquely descriptive. The basic word limit in a meta description should be between fifty to one hundred and sixty characters. Website worth is highly increased if the report is at an optimal length depending on the situation and the primary along with secondary goals.
Just right-clicking anywhere on the page will help you find the same. After that, select the view page source, which will lead to the emergence of a new tab. The top part of the page’s head is the location where the meta description can be easily found. The meta description must:
- Convey How much is my Website worth Be in the active voice
- Stick to brand tone and voice
- Include Website Worth if the same can be done naturally
The following points must be remembered while knowing the worth of a website:
- Since the valuation of the Website is a mere opinion,it varies from Calculator to Calculator. Different buyers have different views on a site. Hence, what is my Website worth is a perplexing issue?
- The real worth of the Website will be known when it will be sold to the relevant buyer.
- The seller or owner of a website often overvalues the Website, which is a huge drawback in the website valuation process.
The easiest way to know the worth of a website is to enter a URL. The next step after entering the URL is choosing the correct and relevant category to which your Website belongs. And the last step is to hit the calculate button and see to analyze the web results. In just a few mini seconds, you will be aware of the Website’s evaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.How much money can you make from a website?
Big websites can earn well over and about five thousand dollars each month. But the average profitable sites will allow you to make about 2000 dollars in a month easily.
2. How can I see the traffic on a website?
There are ten little ways known for tracking website traffic. These are:
- Alexa Ranking
- SE Ranking
- YouTube or Vimeo Views
- Blog Post Comments
- Total Comment Counts
- Search for Interviews
- Check “Advertise Here” Pages
3. How do I sell a domain on google?
- The first step is to determine the value of your area.
- The second step is to decide how you would like to sell the same. Some of the most popular sites on google are eBay, flippa, etc.
- The third step is to make sure is your contact information is public on the WHOIS library.
- The next step is to prepare your personalized domain listing.
- The fifth step is to use the escrow service to receive payment.
- And the last and foremost step is to transfer the domain.
4. How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
As per the USA’s traffic, 20 to 50 clicks are expected to be received per 1000 views. The average cost for each picture is 0.10 to 5 USD. Whereas in typical cases, AdSense pays 0,20 USD for each click to ordinary blogs. For instance, 1000 views will help you in earning approximately 2 USD.
5. How much can you sell websites for?
It is based on what the new owner gets on a website. Most of the sites sell from approximately six to ten times the profit earned in every month. For example, a website can be sold for 6000 USD to 10000 USD with a monthly benefit of 1000 USD.
6. Is domain flipping legal?
Yes, domain flipping is legal, as the purchase of the domain names has been a legal practice since the nineties ever since the era of the internet came into being. The domain names are therefore treated as real estate property, which is to be sold in the offline world. Social profiles can not replace domain names.
7. Which type of Website is best for earning?
Coupons or Cashback website is the best kind of Website to earn a manageable handful of money as it is an affiliation website. The cue links will help to add the coupons. Thus, investing in Coupons and Cashback website in an onetime investment which will help to yield you a lifetime of profit being highly fruitful and worth all the efforts
Website’s worth should be known the web developers and should be checked timely. We should also keep a few pointers in our mind before putting our website up for sale like not overvaluing our website. We should also make sure that there is always an upward trend in our website valuation.
Also Read: What are open graph tags?